- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Molybdenum (Mo) rotary and planar sputtering targets are now available that can deliver lower cost of ownership in thin film solar applications. These sputtering targets reportedly provide consistent and predictable performance throughout the life of the target, ensuring customers a repeatable product for their photovoltaic processes.
These Mo sputtering targets are reportedly produced from high-purity powders and fabricated to ensure densities of 99% with uniform microstructure throughout the product. Pure Mo and Mo alloys are both available for specific customer requirements.
For additional information, visit www.tsmd.com.