- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The NSG Group Inc. recently announced plans to reduce its float glass production capacity in North America and Europe. One of the company’s two float lines in Laurinburg, N.C., will be idled. This process is expected to be completed between August and September, with production on this line to resume when market conditions permit.
The company’s architectural float furnace at Porto Marghera, Venice, Italy, has also been put on hold. This means that the furnace will be kept in an active state from which it can be restarted on short notice. Production will reportedly recommence on this line when market conditions permit.
For additional information, visit www.nsg.com.