- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
TricorBraun recently announced it has named Jon-Paul Genest director of project management, a newly created post to expedite the speed to market for complex national and international packaging programs, according to Brett J. Binkowski, senior vice president, Global Supply. For almost 15 years, Genest has served in engineering and project management for consumer product companies. He is a 1997 graduate of the Rochester Institute of Technology, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in packaging science.
“He will work with TricorBraun clients in all phases of packaging, including product development, design, and engineering in addition to global supply management,” Binkowski said.
For additional information, visit www.tricorbraun.com.