- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company’s revamped website reportedly features a fresh, new layout and expanded content to deliver an easier-to-navigate, more beneficial online experience for visitors. The website uses a series of homepage billboards unique to each of the nine international sites. also In addition, a larger menu of subcategories includes aggregate, ceramics, chemical, coal, food, glass, minerals processing, packaging, pharmaceutical, plastics/rubber and recycling.
Users can also browse and search the list of products from the site’s main menu bar. In addition, static social media icons have been added that allow visitors to connect to the company’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube pages to explore additional content.
For additional information, visit www.eriez.com.