- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Paragon Industries recently announced it has received a permit from the City of Mesquite, Texas, for the construction of a 20,000-sq-ft building. The new building will be located behind the existing 52,000-sq-ft kiln factory.
“We ran out of storage space in the main factory,” said John S. Hohenshelt, president. “We have been storing raw materials in trailers. Our new building will give us room to expand. We are taking this opportunity to improve the workflow through our existing facility by changing the layout. We are continuing to grow our production facility to meet the needs of our customers, and we are grateful to them for making this possible.”
With more factory space available, Paragon reportedly will add a third computer-controlled brick grooving CNC machine and a fourth sheet metal plasma cutter.
For additional information, visit www.paragonweb.com.