- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The NSG Group recently released its first quarter financial results. Cumulative group revenues were ¥ 131.2 billion (~ $1.6 billion), a 10% decrease vs. the previous year’s quarter and 3% below the previous year at constant exchange rates.
First quarter architectural revenue was ¥ 52.3 billion (~ $666.9 million), vs. ¥ 63.7 billion (~ $812 million) in the first quarter last year. Automotive revenue was ¥ 63.2 billion (~ $805.9 million) compared to ¥66.2 billion (~ $844 million) in the previous year’s first quarter. Technical Glass revenue rose to ¥15.1 billion (~ $191 million), compared to ¥14.9 billion (~ $189.9 million) in the first quarter last year.
For additional information, visit www.nsg.com.