- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
ENrG Inc. recently announced it received one of three awards for its “Ultrathin Ceramic Membranes” presentation at the Seventh Annual New Energy Symposium in New York, NY. ENrG reportedly highlighted the success of the introduction of its durable ceramic into multiple markets after adopting a platform product strategy. The company emphasized the value proposition for customers and investors through high-volume market applications such as gas sensors, integrated solar cells and rapid start-up heaters.
“We are pleased to be recognized by the venture community after honing this platform product strategy over the last two years,” said John Olenick, president. “It is recognition of the company’s successful commercialization of Thin E-Strate® and the investment opportunity ENrG offers.”
For additional information, visit www.enrg-inc.com.