- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
RHI Group recently reported its second quarter revenue of €475.9 million (~ $590 million), an increase of 8.9% compared to the same quarter of 2011. The Steel division increased its revenues by 6% and the Industrial division recorded growth of 13.3%. The Raw Materials division reported revenue of €62 million (~ $76.9 million), a slight increase from €60.2 million (~ $74.6 million) in the previous year’s first quarter.
The company reported that the global glass market is largely stable, although signs of a threatening deterioration were visible in the reporting period. Production capacities were slightly reduced in Europe, North America and the Middle East, and planned projects as well as work in progress were postponed.
For additional information, visit www.rhi-ag.com.