- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Kyocera Corp. recently announced its consolidated financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2013. On a consolidated basis, first quarter net sales were ¥297,726 million (~ $3,769 million), a decrease of 2.5%. A loss from operations of ¥2,002 million (~ $25 million) was recorded due to the remediation charge at AVX Corp.
Sales of components used in consumer electronics increased during the first quarter, compared with the three months ended March 31, 2012; however, total quarterly revenue fell below that of the prior first quarter, due mainly to a decline in sales of mobile phone handsets and components.
For additional information, visit http://global.kyocera.com.