- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
A new “Precious Metal Compounds and Catalysts” catalog is now available. The 86-page publication lists a range of precious metal chemicals and catalysts (e.g., platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, gold, silver and osmium).
The catalog includes a comprehensive range of high-purity Johnson Matthey heterogeneous and homogeneous catalysts, as well as three catalyst kits. The Introduction to Catalysis and Catalysts section provides in-depth background on historical aspects, general catalyst, advantages, disadvantages, and reaction types associated with supported, unsupported and homogeneous catalysts and catalysis.
For additional information, visit www.alfa.com.