- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The Society of Glass and Ceramic Decorated Products (SGCDpro) recently released the preliminary program for Deco ’13, which will take place April 13-15 in Louisville, Ky. The program focuses on using sustainable manufacturing practices to build profit.
Highlights of the program include an “Ask the Experts” panel, which will address questions about regulatory issues in the U.S. and abroad. Speakers include Walt Sanders, Van Fleet & Associates; Richard Jacobs, retired, U.S. Food and Drug Administration; and
Alan Olson, Ferro Corp. and speaker for European and EPA initiatives. The session will be followed by exhibits and an attendee reception.
For additional information, visit www.sgcd.org.