- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The Monier Group recently announced it has acquired Schott Solar’s InDaX technology for the manufacture of roof-integrated photovoltaics. Apart from the framing technology, the contract includes the rights to use the InDaX name and patents related to the product.
“The acquisition is a strategic addition to our existing solar and roofing activities,” said Pepyn Dinandt, CEO of the Monier Group. “We are planning to develop the InDaX system into a major part of our solar portfolio in future. We are confident that through the integration of this state-of-the-art technology, we are well-prepared for further growth in the promising in-roof segment along the lines of our strategic priorities.”
For additional information, visit www.monier.com.