- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
FLSmidth has acquired TEUTRINE GmbH Industrie-Technik, a privately owned German company specializing in mobile solutions for repairs, refurbishments and installation services.
“The acquisition of TEUTRINE is a significant addition to our service concept in relation to repair and refurbishment services, as well as replacement and upgrade services for all the major equipment on a cement plant, creating even closer relations between FLSmidth and our customers,” said Jørgen Huno Rasmussen, group CEO.
The company will be integrated in FLSmidth as part of the Plant Operation & Equipment Services within the Customer Services division.