- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Orbite Aluminae recently announced it has received a 20-year renewable mining lease on its Grande-Vallée property. Granted by the Ministère des Ressources Naturelles et de la Faune du Québec, Quebec’s Ministry of Natural Resources and Wildlife, the lease is reportedly a significant step in supporting the feasibility study currently under way for Orbite’s smelter-grade alumina (SGA) production plant, as well as for the high-purity alumina (HPA) operations.
“The mining lease demonstrates that Orbite is meeting key milestones and progressing according to schedule,” said Richard Boudreault, president and CEO. “We very much appreciate the Ministry’s support and look forward to positively contributing to the community, the Province of Quebec, and Canada’s global technology leadership within the mining sector.”
For additional information, visit www.orbitealuminae.com.