- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
TAM Ceramics recently announced it has expanded its material processing and recycling services and has made additional investments in dedicated calcining, crushing, milling, and sizing equipment. Discrete circuits and additional classification capabilities reportedly help ensure the quality and efficiency needed to economically reclaim the value in materials such as used bricks and shapes, production waste streams, and obsolete inventory.
In addition, the company has recommissioned and renovated its three-phase electric arc fusion furnace to re-melt and refine materials, often producing usable powder to be reintroduced to the supply chain and reducing the demand for virgin minerals.
For additional information, visit www.tamceramics.com.