- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company recently introduced a new coating for photovoltaic (PV) modules and concentrated solar power (CSP) mirrors. 3M™ Anti-Soiling Liquid is reportedly an easy-to-apply coating designed for aftermarket use that helps solar modules stay cleaner longer. The product can reduce the dry dust accumulation that often occurs on sun-facing surfaces; this helps increase light transmission to the photovoltaic cells and improve overall power output.
Designed for use during regular cleaning and maintenance operations, the liquid can be applied with hand tools, is water-based, and is safe for both the environment and for workers with recommended application techniques.
For additional information, visit www.3m.com/solar.