- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
A new brochure, “Test Methods Differ, Outcomes Don’t… Xtreme® Rare Earth Magnets are the Strongest” is now available.
The literature explains that most equipment manufacturers offer similar tools to measure a permanent magnet’s pull test strength. In general, these pull test kits contain a scale and a series of mild steel test spheres, blocks, and aluminum spacers. Test pieces (spheres and blocks) in these kits can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer and yield very different results when using the same scale. The brochure points out that, since measurement pieces differ, it is vital that all comparative tests be performed using the same pull test piece to ensure accurate results.
For additional information, visit www.eriez.com.