- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The structural clay industry’s revenue for 2011 was reported at $114.1 million, with an estimated gross profit of 37.11%, according to a new report from Research and Markets.
“The Other Structural Clay Product Manufacturing Industry” reported imports to be valued at $16.8 million from 30 countries. The industry also exported $22.6 million worth of merchandise to 73 countries. Adding import value to and subtracting export value from the industry’s shipment value, the total domestic demand for the industry in 2011 was $108.4 million.
For additional information, visit www.researchandmarkets.com.