- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Huber Engineered Materials, a division of J.M. Huber Corp., recently announced it is increasing capacity at its precipitated silica plant in Etowah, Tenn. The expansion will reportedly add 14,000 metric tons annually at the site and is set for completion in the third quarter of 2013.
“This investment in our flagship Etowah plant will position Huber to continue supporting our customers’ growth with a broad range of high-quality dental, food and industrial grade silicas and silicates,” said Chuck Herak, vice president and general manager of Huber’s Silica business unit.
For additional information, visit www.huber.com.