- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
“Our expertise in ceramic materials, plus the unique array of equipment we have in our High-Temperature Materials Characterization to measure properties and performance of materials at high temperatures, make Alfred University researchers an integral part of the this research initiative,” said Edwards, who is also the dean of the School of Engineering.
The work is funded by a $499,372 grant from the U.S. Department of Energy, plus $124,843 from the research partners. The work is expected to be completed in 24 months.
For additional information, visit www.alfred.edu.