- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
AX15 has been added to this company’s Combat® family of high-purity, hot-pressed boron nitride products. Combat AX products, hot-pressed 99.7%+ purity hexagonal boron nitride (hBN), reportedly exhibit exceptionally high thermal shock resistance, electrical insulation over 1800°C, and high thermal conductivity.
AX15 offers an open porosity, which can permit flow of process gases where outgassing is required, making it suitable for direct contact, high-temperature environments such as crucibles, plates, setters, supports, and muffles for aluminum nitride (AlN), silicon nitride (SI3N4), and SiAlON ceramic sintering.
For additional information, visit www.bn.saint-gobain.com.