- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
This company recently built an S-400 batch, wet-grinding attritor for a customer in the roofing industry. The equipment reportedly represents the largest batch attritor ever built by the 66-year-old company.
Batch attritors reportedly have the advantage of grinding material up to 10 times faster than traditional ball mills. They can be simple to operate, energy efficient and do not require premixing.
For additional information, visit www.unionprocess.com.