- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Charles Ross & Son Co. recently announced it has completed its 3,000th double planetary mixer.
Since the company introduced the world’s first double planetary mixer in the mid-1940s, it has introduced many other technologies, including vacuum mixing, integrated discharge systems, orbiting temperature probes, helical high viscosity blades and hybrid planetary dispersers. The company’s double planetary mixers are now used for preparing viscous formulations, wet granulations and abrasive suspensions, as well as vacuum mixer/dryers for transforming pastes and slurries into free-flowing powders.
For additional information, visit www.mixers.com.