- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Huber Engineered Materials, a division of J.M. Huber Corp., recently announced a global price increase for its precipitated silicas and silicates, effective October 30.
The price adjustment of up to 7% is dependent on geographic region. The increase was reportedly necessary due to increasing costs in raw materials, energy, freight, labor and manufacturing.
For additional information, visit www.hubermaterials.com.