- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Ceradyne Inc. recently announced it has received its first delivery order covering two months of 2013 ESAPI requirements totaling over $14 million. This delivery order is the first order placed under Option 1 of the company’s multi-year ESAPI contract issued by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). Based on non-binding discussions with the government, the company reportedly expects additional 2013 delivery orders to be placed late this month.
“We are pleased to receive this delivery order for early 2013 and look forward to additional ESAPI delivery orders in the near future,” said David Reed, president, North American Operations. “As we have consistently demonstrated on this important program, we anticipate meeting all ESAPI quality and delivery schedules.”
For additional information, visit www.ceradyne.com.