- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Ceramic Fuel Cells Ltd. recently announced it has secured a long-term project for its powder plant in the UK. The company has signed an agreement with a multinational ceramic and specialty chemicals company to use the plant to develop high-quality ceramic powder products.
Ceramic Fuel Cells will receive a fee of £450,000 (~ $724,700) to cover the operating costs of the plant and related staff for the 12-month project. The agreement also reportedly includes an option for the customer to purchase the plant and license the related intellectual property for a pre-agreed price.
Located in Bromborough, UK, the plant uses Ceramic Fuel Cells’ patented equipment to make nano-size ceramic powders that can be used in a range of applications and products.
For additional information, visit www.cfcl.com.au.