- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
FLSmidth recently announced it has acquired technologies and products related to unmanned operation and process optimization of stackers/reclaimers and train loading systems from the German company iSAM AG.
The acquired technologies and products will reportedly enable FLSmidth to offer and supply complete, unmanned integrated bulk handling solutions to mining, stockyard and port facility customers. The technologies and products are expected to be integrated into FLSmidth’s operations in coordination with iSAM AG to ensure undisrupted service.
For additional information, visit www.flsmidth.com.