- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
FLSmidth recently announced it has acquired technologies and products related to unmanned operation and process optimization of stackers/reclaimers and train loading systems from the German company iSAM AG.
The acquired technologies and products will reportedly enable FLSmidth to offer and supply complete, unmanned integrated bulk handling solutions to mining, stockyard and port facility customers. The technologies and products are expected to be integrated into FLSmidth’s operations in coordination with iSAM AG to ensure undisrupted service.
For additional information, visit www.flsmidth.com.