- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Acme Brick recently announced it has donated 10,000 modular-size brick from its Denton, Texas, plant to a research facility that opened in Denton at the University of North Texas’ (UNT) Discovery Park. UNT’s Zero Energy Research Laboratory was funded with a combination of higher education assistance funds, operating funds and gifts-in-kind.
“This was a great opportunity to be involved in such a forward-looking project,” said Dennis Knautz, president and CEO of Acme. “I know that many important advances in energy efficiency will be made in this facility. It further enhances our strong relationship with this dynamic university.”
For additional information, visit www.brick.com.