- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
This company’s Ceramic and Glass Division now offers a range of ceramic nuts, bolts, and washers for applications where high temperature, high voltages, magnetism or harsh conditions can limit or prohibit the use of other materials.
The ceramic fasteners are reportedly fully dense and impervious. The standard product range includes alumina hexagonal head bolts in metric sizes from M2 to M8, along with their matching nuts and washers.
For additional information, visit www.goodfellow-ceramics.com.