- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd. recently announced that expansion of its manufacturing capacity outside of Japan will continue in 2013. In October, Murata Americas will open newly expanded offices in San Jose and San Diego, Calif., to accommodate the company’s continuing growth, including scalable space for double the number of employees in San Jose and up to triple the current staff in San Diego. Both offices are expected to house labs for supporting customers’ design requirements.
In Dallas, Texas, the company will consolidate its RFM, Sychip and Murata Texas locations, a move that is expected to enhance synergies, improve efficiencies, and increase design resources.
For more information, visit www.murataamericas.com.