- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd. recently announced that expansion of its manufacturing capacity outside of Japan will continue in 2013. In October, Murata Americas will open newly expanded offices in San Jose and San Diego, Calif., to accommodate the company’s continuing growth, including scalable space for double the number of employees in San Jose and up to triple the current staff in San Diego. Both offices are expected to house labs for supporting customers’ design requirements.
In Dallas, Texas, the company will consolidate its RFM, Sychip and Murata Texas locations, a move that is expected to enhance synergies, improve efficiencies, and increase design resources.
For more information, visit www.murataamericas.com.