- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The new FireMaster® marine plus blanket is reportedly a lightweight fire insulation that can provide weight savings of up to 30% compared to standard FireMaster blanket and traditional mineral fiber fire insulation products. The blanket’s weight savings can allow for improved fuel efficiency, faster speed or even increasing available cargo capacity.
Reportedly engineered to meet the most stringent of performance requirements in a variety of aluminum, steel and composite bulkhead and deck structures, the blanket can provide both cellulosic and hydrocarbon fire protection. Certified systems include Class A steel and aluminum bulkheads and decks, high-speed craft constructions built from 2 mm aluminum plate, and 30- and 60 min.-rated composite sandwich panel bulkheads and decks.
For more information, visit www.morganthermalceramics.com.