- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Alfred University recently dedicated its new Center for High-Temperature Characterization of Materials. The facility will reportedly help researchers analyze new materials and their characteristics, an integral step in development of new products.
The center contains five suites of highly specialized equipment for analyzing materials that are either processed or used at very high temperatures (1300°C). In addition to the research projects, the center is reportedly doing analytical work for New York state companies including Corning Inc., TAM Ceramics, Cummins Engine, Dal-Tile, and Cooper Power.
For more information, visit www.alfred.edu.