- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
ProGrade® model L traps were designed to serve as effective, economical magnetic pipeline traps where operating conditions are not too severe. The units feature non-sanitary cast bronze construction and are reportedly capable of withstanding pressures up to 150 psi. They are built for 2-in. (51-mm) pipelines; standard reducers can be used to adapt to lines as small as 1/2 in. (13 mm).
The traps are available in ceramic and rare earth magnet strengths, reportedly enabling professionals in diverse industries to choose their level of protection for their specific application. Ceramic powered separators are ideal for removing medium to large tramp metal such as bolts, nuts and hand tools.
For more information, visit http://prograde.eriez.com.