- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Our mission at Ceramic Industry is quite simple: to help you succeed in your business with superior information. We recognized long ago that you can’t do a job well without the right tools, so we created the Equipment Digest, our exclusive year-round reference tool that incorporates definitions and suppliers* for hundreds of different types of machinery and equipment. In order to help you find exactly what you need, products are listed alphabetically and definitions explain what each product is and how it is typically used.
In addition, supplier listings include contact information so you can easily follow up to request more information about the products you’re interested in. The Equipment Digest is also available and fully searchable online at http://directories.ceramicindustry.com/equipmentdigest.
As technology has evolved over the years, we’ve been excited to be able to bring you information through a variety of platforms. Toward that end, I’d like to invite you to join me for a free one-hour webinar on November 13 at 2:00 p.m. ET, sponsored by NETZSCH. Stephen Miranda, sales director, will discuss “s-Jet: Dry Milling to Nanometer Size Range,” including information regarding both practical applications and test results. A live Q&A session, moderated by yours truly, will follow the presentation. Webinar attendees can expect to:
• Learn about the latest technology in dry grinding
• See how to use dry methods to process materials to nanometer sizes
• Explore real-world practical applications
• Learn how to produce high-purity advanced ceramic materials
The webinar will also be available on-demand for those who cannot attend on November 13. Simply complete the registration form and view the webinar at your convenience. To register or for additional details, visit www.ceramicindustry.com/events/691-s-jet-dry-milling-to-nanometer-size-range.