- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd. recently celebrated the completion of its newest plant in Southeast Asia. Philippine Manufacturing Co. of Murata Inc. (PMM) is a new subsidiary located in Tanauan City in Batangas Province, Philippines.
“We were able to hold this ceremony today thanks to the tremendous support we received from many people,” said Tsuneo Murata, president. “This Murata Philippine factory is our largest site in Asia. When fully operational, it will be capable of producing a variety of models in representative production scales, enabling us to greatly increase our scope of production.”
Production at PMM is scheduled to begin in January 2013 with monolithic ceramic capacitors; it is anticipated that other products will also be manufactured at the site in the future.
For additional information, visit www.murata.com.