- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The flat glass manufacturing industry’s revenue for 2011 was reported at $2.4 billion, with an estimated gross profit of 31.41%, according to Supplier Relations US LLC’s new report, “Flat Glass Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its Foreign Trade.”
Imports were valued at $.8 billion from 60 countries. The industry also exported $1.2 billion worth of merchandise to 141 countries. Adding import value to and subtracting export value from the industry’s shipment value, the total domestic demand for the industry in 2011 was $1.9 billion.
For additional information, visit www.researchandmarkets.com.