- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
This company now offers a portfolio of high-performance glass ceramics under the brand name NEXTREMA(TM). The ceramics’ technical properties reportedly open new fields of application for engineers and designers—fields in which traditional materials such as plastics, glass or metal reportedly reach their limits.
“NEXTREMA is ideally suited for both engineers and designers,” said Michael Glaninger, product manager. “NEXTREMA is not a simple product for one sole application, but rather a material portfolio for the realization of various innovations. We would like to develop new applications using NEXTREMAT glass ceramic with interested manufacturing partners.”
For additional information, visit www.us.schott.com.