- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Asahi Glass Co. Ltd. (AGC) recently announced it has developed Sunbalance(TM) Triple Cool, reportedly the first triple-silver-coated glass product to be manufactured in Japan.
Featuring the highest energy efficiency among AGC’s product lineups, the product ensures indoor brightness while dramatically reducing incoming solar heat. Its production will take place at facilities introduced at the Kashima Plant this spring. The product is expected to be released in November.
For additional information, visit www.agc.com.