- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Asahi Glass Co. Ltd. (AGC) recently announced it has developed Sunbalance(TM) Triple Cool, reportedly the first triple-silver-coated glass product to be manufactured in Japan.
Featuring the highest energy efficiency among AGC’s product lineups, the product ensures indoor brightness while dramatically reducing incoming solar heat. Its production will take place at facilities introduced at the Kashima Plant this spring. The product is expected to be released in November.
For additional information, visit www.agc.com.