- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Goodfellow recently announced the formation of the Goodfellow Ceramic and Glass Division, dedicated solely to materials and finished components in ceramic and glass.
“The new Goodfellow Ceramic and Glass Division is a natural extension of our strength as a full-service materials supplier, providing both semi-finished forms of material for customers to machine themselves and finished components that we offer precision-machined to customer drawings,” said Stephen Aldersley, president.
In addition, the company has launched a dedicated website that provides technical data and case studies about the range of ceramics and glasses offered.
For additional information, visit www.goodfellow-ceramics.com.