- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Goodfellow recently announced the formation of the Goodfellow Ceramic and Glass Division, dedicated solely to materials and finished components in ceramic and glass.
“The new Goodfellow Ceramic and Glass Division is a natural extension of our strength as a full-service materials supplier, providing both semi-finished forms of material for customers to machine themselves and finished components that we offer precision-machined to customer drawings,” said Stephen Aldersley, president.
In addition, the company has launched a dedicated website that provides technical data and case studies about the range of ceramics and glasses offered.
For additional information, visit www.goodfellow-ceramics.com.