- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
BYK Additives and Instruments has begun construction of a new, three-story production building on the newly acquired company grounds of BYK USA in Wallingford, Conn.
“This investment in Wallingford underlines once again our aspiration to grow on the North American market and to produce as many products as possible locally,” said Roland Peter, Ph.D., president of the BYK Additives & Instruments Division.
The overall project will reportedly cost roughly €36 million (~ $46 million). Completion and commissioning are expected to occur in 2014.
For additional information, visit www.byk.com.