- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Morgan Technical Ceramics (MTC) recently announced that it has expanded its extrusion capabilities at its Latrobe, Pa., site with the installation of a new extruder.
The new equipment will reportedly facilitate the production of larger ceramic parts ideal for use in industrial applications. The new extruder allows rods with an outside diameter (OD) of up to 1.5 in. and tubes with outside diameters up to 2.5 in. to be manufactured.
For additional information, visit www.morgantechnicalceramics.com.