- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Morgan Technical Ceramics (MTC) recently announced that it has expanded its extrusion capabilities at its Latrobe, Pa., site with the installation of a new extruder.
The new equipment will reportedly facilitate the production of larger ceramic parts ideal for use in industrial applications. The new extruder allows rods with an outside diameter (OD) of up to 1.5 in. and tubes with outside diameters up to 2.5 in. to be manufactured.
For additional information, visit www.morgantechnicalceramics.com.