- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Cookson recently announced the proposed demerger of its Performance Materials division to form a new London-listed specialty chemicals company, Alent plc. Cookson, consisting principally of the Engineered Ceramics division, will be renamed Vesuvius plc.
François Wanecq, current CEO of Cookson’s Engineered Ceramics division, will become chief executive of Vesuvius; John McDonough, formerly CEO of Carillion plc., will become chairman.
For additional information, visit www.cooksongroup.co.uk.