- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Cookson recently announced the proposed demerger of its Performance Materials division to form a new London-listed specialty chemicals company, Alent plc. Cookson, consisting principally of the Engineered Ceramics division, will be renamed Vesuvius plc.
François Wanecq, current CEO of Cookson’s Engineered Ceramics division, will become chief executive of Vesuvius; John McDonough, formerly CEO of Carillion plc., will become chairman.
For additional information, visit www.cooksongroup.co.uk.