- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
In last week's CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers if their companies were affected by Superstorm Sandy. Responses were as follows:
No, we were not affected: 60%
Yes, we were shut down but are now operational: 40%
Yes, we remain shut down: 0%
"The silver lining would be that the rebuilding will add jobs to the contruction industry. Those of us that supply materials might get a small boost."
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!