- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
A call for papers has been issued for INTERTECH 2013, which will take place May 6-8 in Baltimore. Papers will be accepted through January 1, 2013.
INTERTECH 2013 is dedicated to technological advancements and application development with an emphasis on increased productivity and performance using industrial diamond, cubic boron nitride, CVD diamond, polycrystallines, and related materials classified as superabrasives.
The 2013 conference will have a major focus on the aerospace and defense industries, as well as new developments and applications in all other industries.
For additional information, visit www.intertechconference.com.