- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Roskill Information Services Ltd. recently announced promotion of Robert Baylis to managing director. In his new role, Baylis will oversee the production of Roskill’s multi-client market reports and provision of consultancy services. He will also continue in his current role as manager of Minor Metals Research.
In addition, Alison Saxby has been promoted to director and manager, Industrial Minerals Research. She joined the company at the beginning of 2011, having previously worked as an independent consultant and editor of Industrial Minerals’ Mineral Price Watch publication.
For additional information, visit www.roskill.com.