- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The NSG Group recently announced its intention to reduce production capacity in several of its European facilities. In Halmstad, Sweden, the company announced the closure of an architectural float line, affecting approximately 230 people. The closure reportedly is intended to reduce capacity and output to match customers’ requirements. The closure of the float line is expected at the end of March 2013.
In Porto Marghera, Venice, Italy, an architectural float line will be closed, affecting approximately 140 people. The furnace is currently in a state of “hot-hold,” as previously announced. NSG intends to discontinue the hot-hold and close the line effective January 2013.
For additional information, visit www.nsg.com.